New pre-combustion CO2 Capture Process saves over 40% energy over conventional state of the art processes. US Patent 8,585,802 Issued Nov 19, 2013.
Process Engineering Consultant
● Innovative, conceptual process design – Pre-FEED and FEED
● Commercialization of new process technologies (US patent holder)
● Project development
● Process plant debottlenecking
● Technical & economic feasibility studies
Bringing my clients out-of-the-box solutions, grounded in practical and achievable engineering, with over 3 decades of design experience.
Areas of expertise include:
● Oil and gas processing
● Coal, coke and biomass gasification
● Acid gas processing, carbon capture and sequestration
● Power and heat recovery projects (including cogeneration and combined cycles)
● Synergistic integration of process plant facilities with power cycles
The scale of projects ranges from several world scale LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) facilities and a major coal gasification project in Kingsport, Tennessee; to the development of small and efficient gas processing units.